Meet the Team
We have an incredible group of talented artists on our team!
- Hometown: Willingboro, N.J.
- Graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Business
- Favorite part about Picasso’s – “Everything! Getting to come to work and do everything I love!”
- His favorite color is green.
- Nicholas loves to paint while hanging out in the studio.
- The Seahawks are Nicholas’s favorite sports team.
- Nicholas wants to be an Explorer when he grows up!
- Born and raised in Ocala. Andrea has a fine arts degree from Flagler.
- She enjoys working with ceramic pottery, glazes and acrylic painting.
- Andrea loves all things Stitch, Disney and Batman.
- In her free time, she enjoys playing video games, sketching, hanging out with family and watching YouTube videos.
Anna grew up in Ocala and has always been inspired to create! Her grandmother was a huge influence on her and was her inspiration for becoming an artist. Anna’s grandmother even gave Anna all of her art supplies when she decided that she could no longer paint. Anna is self-taught and her favorite medium is painting on canvases, although she has made many of our glass samples and is having fun creating the glass projects as well. She loves her job with us and says that the time just flies when she is working! She loves to spend time with her fiancé and enjoys long boarding on the Greenway. Her dream would be to get a big bus and take a road trip with a bunch of friends!
- Mae and her husband are expecting their first baby! It’s a boy!
- She has a cat named Serena.
- Mae’s favorite musical artist is Panic! at the Disco.
- Lives with her husband, 5-year-old son Lancelot and two cats: Kilala and Zelda.
- Plans to build a hobbit house someday.
- Studied fine art in Toronto, Canada. Nike’s favorite artists include Bouguereau, Sargent and James Gurney.
- Is a massive geek. Firefly, Stargate, Horizon: Zero Dawn and Steven Universe are some of her obsessions. She can also juggle.